POSTERS, FLIERS, BUSINESS CARDS...
In the area of prints, we can prepare virtually anything you want for yourself. We offer the production of booklets and digipacks, printing of sticker and promotional posters, making leaflets, business cards, calendars, stickers, catalogues or magazines and much more. Our automatic services include consulting and proofreading graphics if you are not sure about your printing materials.
Stickers are essential and, most importantly, a simple, efficient and inexpensive part of advertising. We offer not only classic paper stickers, but also plastic with matte or glossy laminate for maximum protection and higher life. Of course there are also cut stickers in the shape of your choice.
OTHER PRINTED MATTER
In addition to the traditional and most asked species, we can also do a number of other, calmly shaped or folding products. Among other things, various boxes, door tags or card prints, memory game, letter papers, envelopes, note cards, postcards and more.
Within the printed matter there are a number of special papers (e.g. reflective) and surface protection (e.g. matte or glossy laminated, lacquer) and other specialties such as wiper surfaces or protective elements for your tickets, etc. We will make always exactly what you require.
Paper hand straps are also available. You can find out more about them in the PROMOTIONAL ITEMS section.
PLEASE PROVIDE US WITH ALL DATA IN THE FOLLOWING FORM:
- Always get graphics in real size in a ratio of 1:1 (300dpi resolution),in the case of “ line drawing” (bitmaps not containing a halftone bitmap) at least 600 dpi is required
These resolutions are not a prerequisite, but at lower resolutions it is necessary to count on impaired quality! (sharpness, blurring, pixelation, visible stairs).
- always deliver all data in CMYK colour model, in case of black and white grayscale printing
Other colour models – RGB, Spot (spot colours e.g. Pantone), DeviceN (duplexes, triplexes, multi-channel images) – we are able to print, but we cannot guarantee 100% colour fidelity.
- for printed materials for music media (booklet, digipak, vinyl sticker) it is necessary to observe the maximum protection black, so that it must not exceed 300% (ideal black: C60 M50 Y50 K100)
- combine all graphic objects (mainly those with transparency and shadows) ideally into one bitmap
- always convert texts and vector objects without effects (transparency, shading) into curves
- always deliver data with 3mm trap (bleed)
- texts, curves and important graphic elements give at least another 3mm from the edge
- for a shape cutout (cutout), add a layer separately for the clipping line (curve) and visibly mark it
- deliver the resulting data as composite PDF/X-1 including clipping marks
For a better understanding of traps (bleeds) see HERE.
For each product, please use specific and accurate TEMPLATES that you can find below or send them to you. In the event that the that this will not happen automatically after the initial cursor calculation, please request them from us.
In the event that you cannot prepare the resulting print data in PDF, we accept all formats of the graphics sets COREL and ADOBE, or eps, jpeg, gif, png, pdf, tiff. Other formats by appointment.
If you need any advice, prepare or rework your DATA, our DTP studio graphic designers are fully available, contact us!
leaflet with the size of A6
poster with the size of A2
business card standard 90x50mm
other templates (other formats of prints, booklets, digipacks…)
OTHER SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS:
For each order or calculation, we need to know the following information:
- number of pieces
- size (format) of printed matter (for leaflets, stickers, calendars, business cards, etc.)
- number of pages (for booklet, digipak, magazine, brochure, etc.)
- colour (CMYK or shades of grey-greyscale, details of special colour – e.g. gold)
- whether it is one-sided or two-sided printing
- paper type / most frequently used papersbinding type (for magazines, brochures, catalogues, books, etc.) / basic types of bindings
- type and format of calendar (for wall and table calendars) / overview of calendars
- compensating (matt or shiny laminated, lacquer, special effects, embossing, etc.)
The delivery time varies according to the type and scope of the contract. Traditional printed matter (leaflets, posters, business cards, booklets, catalogues etc.) are completed from 2 to 8 working days from the delivery of all documents. In the case of large and complex orders, we always deal with the term individually according to your requirements.
Do you need the goods even earlier? Write to us! In many cases, it is possible.
Do you want a fresh news?
Subscribe to our newsletters!